Join the Shortlist team
Job Title: Campaign Executive role
Job type: Full-time and part-time positions available. Permanent, office-based with flexible and remote working available.
Working hours: (Full time) 8.30-5pm, with an early 4pm finish Friday
Salary: £23,000-£27,000 basic + bonus
Shortlist Marketing is a B2B lead generation agency and HubSpot Partner, based in Nottingham. We thrive on creating intelligent and integrated campaigns that generate real results and value for our clients.
We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in B2B tech, running campaigns for Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and Midlands HR to name a few. Shortlist focus on sales and marketing alignment to help clients to grow and achieve their goals.
We pride ourselves on our talented and experienced team, offering a competitive salary, great commission structure, regular team activities and ongoing training.
About the Role: We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing delivery team. Reporting to the Head of Client Operations you will be responsible for supporting a portfolio of client campaigns, with your KPIs focused on client satisfaction, retention, and growth.
We are looking for someone who thrives on building excellent relationships, works proactively, understands B2B lead generation, and has the drive to achieve results for our clients. Knowledge of B2B sales, marketing or lead generation and experience in a similar role is essential.
This role would suit somebody who has experience of running marketing campaigns, client or project management. Somebody who is ambitious and is looking to quickly progress into campaign or account management.
Register your details here
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Proactively support all client campaigns
- Support the Account Manager with day to day running of campaigns
- Understand the client’s objectives and drivers, provide recommendations for improvement, growth and strategy.
- Support all client campaigns, assigning tasks and deadlines and working with stakeholders to ensure timely completion.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations and delivery team to ensure a high standard of work and consistent quality.
- Working to monthly targets and KPIs focused on client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Reporting to clients on progress and communicating any issues and providing solutions
- Reporting monthly updates on accounts to the senior team
- Monitor our multiplatform software systems performance and proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Develop and implement data strategies and building into client campaigns when required.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to data, processes and information systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in B2B sales & marketing or B2B lead generation
- Experience in B2B campaign management or project management
- Proactive self-starter who is results driven
- Excellent client facing skills, a strong communicator and natural relationship builder
- Good negotiator with the ability to spot new opportunities, recommend and sell services to grow client accounts
- Well organised with strong project management skills
- Understanding of, or willingness to learn about, B2B software and technology, including MarTech and SalesTech
- Confident use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM systems and ability to create presentations, proposals, and reports