Sales Development Representative
Join the Shortlist team
Job title: Sales Development Representative
Job types: Full-time and part-time positions available. Permanent, office-based with flexible and remote working available. We work in the office Mon, Wed & Friday with the option of home working Tue & Thu.
Working hours: (Full time) 8.30-5pm, with an early 4pm finish Friday
Benefits: Salary: £22,000-£25,000 basic + uncapped commission for successful client delivery.
Other: Pension, car parking, team lunch every Wednesday, nights out.
Shortlist Marketing is a B2B sales growth agency and HubSpot Partner, based in Nottingham. We thrive on creating intelligent and integrated campaigns that generate real results and value for our clients.
We’ve worked with some of the biggest names in B2B tech, running campaigns for Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP and MHR to name a few. Shortlist use direct and digital marketing to help our clients to grow and achieve their goals. We pride ourselves on our talented and experienced team, offering a competitive salary, great commission structure, regular team activities and ongoing training.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our growing Inside Sales team. Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for generating qualified sales opportunities and setting appointments for our clients. You will have the freedom to identify the best way to generate opportunities for our clients including, telephone, email, LinkedIn and other technologies.
We need someone with the drive to achieve results, flair for successful sales and determination to succeed, whilst being able to take advice and feedback on board to constantly develop and improve. Knowledge of the B2B sales process is essential.
About the role
Skills and Experience
- Sales attitude
- Proactive and results-driven
- Strong communicator and relationship builder
- Desire to learn new skills and about new industries/clients
- Confident use of Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM systems
- Knowledge of the B2B sales process and experience in a similar role
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting on behalf of our clients through telephone, LinkedIn, emails and other technologies.
- Qualifying leads and setting appointments
- Managing your sales pipeline
- Driving campaigns forward with a proactive recommendation for improvement.
- Reporting back to key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Updating and maintaining appropriate systems, namely HubSpot CRM.
- Knowledge of the B2B sales process and experience in a similar role is essential.